Skip to content
- Use technology to provide the most appropriate information delivery system.
- Use technology to control cost and improve the efficiency of library operations.
- Maintain flexibility to adapt new and changing technology to meet the public’s needs.
- Evaluate emerging technology for effective responsiveness to the library’s needs.
- Use technology to connect to relevant sources outside the library.
- Train library staff on how to use technology to retrieve the information needed.
- Maintain CLC staff awareness of new technology via training and technical manuals etc.
- The member libraries serve over 1.3 million card holders in the Central Ohio area.
- There are over 5 million items and over 1 million unique titles available to patrons.
- The member libraries circulate over 26 million items each year.
- Over 2.1 million items are shared to fill requests between library systems each year