Currently, as a patron of a CLC member library, you can get your receipts through email or text messages.
- Sending receipts via text messages has become more expensive and less reliable.
- Text receipts can be hard to read and may not show all necessary information.
- To provide clearer receipts and save money, we are disabling text message receipts.
We will disable text message receipts after June 26th, 2023
- We will continue to send email receipts.
- We WILL continue to send information about holds, reminders and other important notices through text messages.
- If you have an email address on file, you will automatically switch to email receipts.
- To add or update your email address, log into your account or contact your library.
- Once logged in, Click My Record
- Then select, Contact Information and Preferences
- Make sure to save any account changes